Sunday, February 8, 2015

My old friend

    In my childhood, Liu Chang was one of my friends. At first, I did not like him very much, because he was always talking. However I was a little bit quiet and introverted, so I seldom talk to others.  But gradually, I found that he can have influence on others by what he said. He used to tell me that I should be more extroverted and learn to talk to others. Under the influence of him, I talked to others more frequently. In addition, we often play soccer on the playground after school. I think it is a great memory. Unfortunately, our family moved to another city in my 12 years old, and we lost track because we did not have each other’s contact information. But then we reconnected in social networking. Now we always connect by Email or on the phone, we still are good friend. In the next summer vocation, I will take trip to visit my old friend.    


1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to have a good friend. They bring out the best in us.

    ReplyDelete