Monday, February 9, 2015

Important person

       
My father is the most important person in my life. At first, when I was a little boy, I thought my father is a severe parent, he did not allow me to accept anything from others, and everything have to do by myself. In addition, When I am lazy and waste my time, he always rebukes me. I did not understand why others father so nice. However, as I grew up, I understood why my father was strict with me, he has high expectations of me. Moreover I think the reason for that is that he wants me to become a outstanding person. Meanwhile, as I grew older I found his attitude toward me has changed. When I am upset about bad grades, he often tells me that everyone will make mistakes in exams, and tells me that I will be successful if I put my heart into my study. Besides,he often encourages me do something what I like. With such a father I am always reminded of going on,and never giving up.

1 comment: